Electrics are covered under Part P of the Building Regulations; alterations and additional wiring must be carried out by a competent person.
Please choose your professional carefully. Select a NICEIC – The National Inspection Council for Electrical Installation Contracting – approved contractor like Matt Browning Ltd. with a strong reputation for quality, substantial experience, competitive pricing and guaranteed work. NICEIC approval is only awarded to firms and electricians when the level of compliance and workmanship has been independently inspected and meets requirements. Checks are carried out regularly, so this delivers peace of mind to clients.
Please call in electrical rewiring specialists…
- When a property has not had electrical rewiring in the past 25-30 years. At least part of the network will require attention. Unaddressed, existing wiring can present a fire and safety risk as it struggles with demand in the present day.
- When faults are being experienced this can indicate a wiring issue. A full survey from a qualified electrician will reveal if a part or whole rewire is necessary.
- Are you conducting a renovation, conversion or extension project? Part or all of the property can require electrical rewiring and a new fuse box to conform to Building Regulations Part P. If in doubt, always speak to a knowledgeable specialist; Matt Browning and his team are happy to survey a property and advise on costs, always in writing, and can subsequently arrange first fix and second fix schedules.
- In rare instances, in properties which have not had work carried out for several decades, round pin sockets or dolly switches may be in situ. Old cabling can be rubber or lead insulated. These are primary clues that electrical rewiring is mandatory.
- If your home ever suffers from flood damage, it is probable that the electrics will need attention and a possible partial or complete rewire to be made safe. Never risk your safety by waiting and hoping that the electrics have been unaffected.
Why should you choose Matt Browning Ltd. for your electrical rewiring work?
They’re a local family business based in Binfield, serving Berkshire and surrounding counties. With almost 20 years’ worth of practical experience; they offer a friendly service with attention to the finest details and are NICEIC registered and approved.
Fully insured for Product & Public Liability, offering a 6 year insurance backed warranty for domestic Part P notifiable work; Electrical Certificates and Building Regulations Certificates are supplied for all applicable work. This is a legal necessity and is normally required when selling or letting a property.
As your local experts, Matt Browning and his team offer a complete service, so in addition to home electrical rewiring services please contact them about:
- Electrical lighting.
- Electric heating, energy efficient controls and ventilation.
- Emergency call-outs.
- Electrical safety inspections.
- Fuse-boards and consumer units.
- Planned maintenance.
- Reactive maintenance.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Outdoor power and lighting.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarms.
- Fire detection equipment.
Please don’t risk safety by non-compliance with Building Regulations Part P; hire your NICEIC approved specialist today.